Well done,
You got the right answer
Sorry, wrong answer
The right answer is

How to play

The button will turn green for correct answers or red for wrong ones!

Click 0 If you think the behaviour should be reported to Affinity Sutton
Click 0 If you think you should report the behaviour to the police
Click 0 If you think the behaviour is not anti-social behaviour


Anti-Social Behaviour



you got x out of x right.

What is an Anti-Social
Behaviour (ASB) issue?

Anti-social behaviour can be anything from a noisy party to a serious crime like physical violence or threats.

What steps can I take to
resolve an ASB issue?

  • Be tolerant.
  • Speak to your neighbour.
  • If it's a crime, report it to the Police.
  • If there's been a serious incident or there's an ongoing problem, that seems to be escalating report it to us.
  • Report it to the local council if it's noise, parking on the public highway or another environmental issue such as dog fouling.

How can I find out
more or contact you?

Read our residents' handbook on our website or call our Contact Centre.